SILK CITY DISTILLERS POP UP TIKI BAR
SILK CITY OUTDOORS, POP-UP QUARAN-TIKI BAR:
WHEN: SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS, AUGUST 8 TO OCTOBER 11th
BY RESERVATION ONLY: via email@example.com
TIMESLOTS: 1:15PM to 3:15PM, 3:30PM to 5:30PM, 5:45PM to 7:45PM. 2 hour maximum per group.
MAXIMUM OF 4 PEOPLE PER TABLE / RESERVATION / GROUP: We will only have 3 socially distant tables and they will be are arranged in accordance with all required social distancing guidelines. Tables and chairs cannot be moved or combined in any way at any time. Children must be included in your reservation.
20 MINUTE HOLD TIME: Your table will be given up after 20 minutes past your reservation time slot.
All reservations are weather permitting. Decisions for inclement weather closures will be at the sole discretion of Silk City Distillery
NO SMOKING AT OUR TIKI BAR/OUR OUTDOOR CAFE
As per NJ state law, smoking is prohibited in any outdoor areas designated for the consumption of food and/or beverages. We also ask that any smoking be done far enough away from our cafe area to ensure other customers are not disturbed.
NO BEER AT SILK CITY, NO COCKTAILS AT GHOST HAWK
As per NJ state law, Silk City Distillery's outdoor cafe / Quaran-Tiki Bar represents an extension of the distillery. As such, only Silk City cocktails can be enjoyed within our designated outdoor space in accordance with state alcohol licensing requirements. NO BEER AT SILK CITY. NO COCKTAILS AT GHOST HAWK. ABSOLUTELY NO OPEN CONTAINERS IN OUR PARKING LOT OUTSIDE THE DESIGNATED CAFE AREA.
SAFETY AND SANITATION POLICIES
- TABLE DISTANCING - Our tables and chairs will be arranged in accordance with all required social distancing guidelines. Tables and chairs cannot be moved or combined in any way at any time.
- SILK CITY STAFF WILL WEAR MASKS - To ensure the safety of our guests, all Silk City Distillery staff members will be required to wear masks.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED BY PATRONS UNLESS SITTING - All customers will be required to wear masks at all times except when seated at a table. Masks shall also be required when the use of our restroom is required. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY ONE CUSTOMER AT A TIME SHALL BE ALLOWED INSIDE THE DISTILLERY TO USE THE RESTROOM.
- SANITATION - All tables will be cleaned and sanitized between reservations by our staff in accordance with all state guidelines.
- HAND SANITIZER - FDA approved hand sanitizer will be provided for all customers.
- MENU AND ORDERING - NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED AT OUR OUTDOOR CAFE. CREDIT CARDS ONLY. All orders must be submitted (digitally/online). Please ensure your digital capabilities before arriving.
- GLASSWARE IS DISPOSABLE - All glassware is meant for single use only. Feel free to take your drink vessel home or dispose of it before leaving the distillery.
**Above all, we ask for your patience and understanding while we adjust our business to best suit the needs of our customers while remaining safe for our customers and our staff.
Be in the know - SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER: